
Yes...very wierd rite? Colin the juicy caterpillar gummies lol. Wasn't expecting to find this..in of all places..Marks and Spencers..(the bottom line reads:"You are what you eat")
Had dim sum buffet at Lao Beijing with the usual gang at plaza sing today..Super crowded it was with the Starhub promotions, Zhang Dong Liang performing and guest judging a singing competition and Thaipusam!! Watched the movie The imaginarium of Dr. Parneseues (nt sure abt the spelling) and found it to be a deeply Johnny Depp, Heath Ledger, Colin Farell kinda show where the meaning is buried so deep you have to dig it out Lol... Only watch it if you think you are intellectual enough..
Finally got my smasung omnia 2 which is the phone I took that pic with haha.. BUT I am very exsperated about something. First thing my dad tells me when I got home was that I could get any handset at $100 discount if we had signed for the Football EPL channel today!!! Argh!! I would have at least considered getting iPhone..Damn...
Anyway..too late to do anything about it.. Gone to whitesands ystd to make new specs too which are white and silver.. Looking ultra cool lol..
No comments:
Post a Comment