Wow....seriously time flies by when you don't even know it. Its already 2010 and most of my friends including myself..am turning 21!! I feel so so so so much older already, and whether I will grow wiser is another thing..
Spent ushering new yr playing mahjong at my house wif rim, ying and xy..I guess we <3 quiet ways to celebrate. We are the only people who can get high playing wif fake money!! I don't care but I must watch the fireworks for next new yr haha!!
Yes!! Finally gonna ORD in like 35 days time...which is very soon!! Now going into my clearance of all the offs and leaves I had accumulated until the 19th, left with 1 more outfield and I will be set! Haha..time really really flies by.. Still could remember the 11th of April 2008, the day I enlisted so clearly lor..Dragging your poor body to tekong and knowing you will be miserable for the next 1 yr 10 months..Soon I can kiss my pink IC again!!
This year of 2010 is gonna be an exciting journey of doing temp work and the start of university, the final leg of any body's education. Zoom zoom, another 4 yrs and I will most probably be out in the workforce already...Very very scary thought...For a guy that hates to plan out his future..
I have a bad peeve of deciding on things in advance so planning what I am going to accomplish in the next 5 yrs, maybe 10 yrs is gonna be tough.
I see my future being bleak, after reading that Sg registered Pharmacists are under payed and under-appreciated, so I hope to give it my all and go into the R&D sector...Still got planning for house, marriage etc...Stress ar...I really envy those people who have an obvious goal in mind already.
Well...this year gonna be 21 so I better buck up!! Sighz...so hard to plan...Not to mention the $$ to spend on presents and going to 21st b'day parties..Gonna start leeching off people of their presents..Hahaha
Leaving you with a peaceful song-- Smile by Uncle Kracker =DD
No comments:
Post a Comment