Wohoo!! The last outfield has passed and I am so much closer to..as how jk says it "How you spell ordinary...O..R..D..lo!!" Haha juz carnt wait to get out of this hell I am living in. Feb 10 here I come!!
Been out shopping today with my parents to look look see see at laptops, cameras, hand phones and specs..what I most like to call it as a civilian conversion course (CCC)..Eyeing Asus Eee PC or Acer one slim. A netbook would be so much easier to lug around in Uni compared to a full sized laptop. A new Canon camera would be good too since my old Fujifilm died out on me. Well...as for the handphone, I am juz looking for anyone with a camera and decent Wifi Lol..And my vision is bluring again so a new pair of specs is in order! =D
Was at JK 21st b'day at coasta sands yesterday and gt a chance to see ppl I have not seen in a long long time...Ppl have gotten on wif their lives and I felt stuck in time..Dragging my own feet unnecessarily..
Need to find a new temp job too (anything except tuition or night shifts) otherwise I will not have much to spend. My parents cannot support me all over again since Uni is like 4 yrs, so most of my allowance will have to be taken during that time.
The people you meet come and go..familiarities fade over time. Doesn't matter if you were popular last time or you have an insanely bad reputation, they carry on with getting to know new people, new friends. Don't have the courage to reconnect wif past enemies or even worse.. face up to lost friends. How long can friendships last? Actually, I am scared of reconnecting, lazy is just being an excuse... Pride takes precedence over my life, so don't feel offended if I don't really say "Hi!". In a very selfish way..(I expect people to remember me and those who don't, I juz deemed that I am too insignificant to them)...
No comments:
Post a Comment