HAPPY NEW YEAR '09!!!!
Haha...A new year has come and it brings alot of new beginnings. Hopefully all the garbage from 2008 will get left behind and the new year can be more promising.
Well...I just read on Yahoo! that having new year resolutions is very Very bad according to a study they have done.
Quote"Mind urged people not to make resolutions focusing on physical imperfections -- such as attempting to lose weight -- because they create a negative self image and lead to feelings of low self-esteem, hopelessness and even mild depression."
Fine...In order not to fall into depression this year, I shall not make any resolutions...=D
Spent the eve wif rim ying xy and sarah at katong karaoke session..as usual rim doesn't and will never open his mouth for fear of the gold block inside falling out... After that sarah had to leave early so we went to xy to spend a quiet new yr...playing Risk LOL.. First time I had ever done this and it was strange..but fun all the same..then had a bridge marathon for like 4 hrs 0.0
So now marks the beginning of the new yr...I wish to say it went all good but sadly it really did not..Apart from losing drastically in Risk...I feel forgotten... =(
How can you forget something this important to me... Maybe ur phone batt is flat...or you are now somewhere enjoying yourself..At least I hope you remember and do not know how to contact me...otherwise...I really do not know whether to be angry at myself or you...Frustration just becoz I was a moment too late is something that I can never forgive myself for the rest of my life...I have made alot of bad choices in my life already... I carn't stand the regret of another one...
No comments:
Post a Comment