Sighz... It has been a very long time since I had ever felt this frustrated... My feelings are in a jumble and I hope to set things right. Army, I believed, has really changed me for the worst, to the point that I harbour evil thoughts and intentions in my mind. It has made become very impatient and oblivious to people around me... so much so it leaves me angry most of the time too =x. Seriously not what I really wanna become..
Anger is such a complex emotion that I will never really comprehend. It arises mostly from the misunderstandings between 2 parties and many feelings I really cannot digest. I will feel even more confused if you become angry at me for practically no reason at all.. to the point my frustration just grows inside... It builds up and then brings me to my breaking point, which is to not care at all. Perhaps I am a very empathetic person so I get super easily affected by other people's emotions and how they are behaving towards me, so I get affected by sudden changes in moods very quickly. I seriously hate people who are cheery towards you in 1 min and turn their backs on you the next, without any explanations why... This is even more so if you a closer friend to me... I don't wish to feel this way but recent circumstances has led me to behave this way.
Totally detest my whole life now...
No comments:
Post a Comment