Yikes...Just after the previous entry on new yr at about 7pm..A fire broke out in my house eeeeekkkk!!!!! It started from the oil lamp on the alter that suddenly burst into flames for no reason...because all the windows were closed so it couldn't have been the wind... Luckily I was still calm enough but poured water on it by mistake so the glass shattered... Thankfully I remenbered using powder that was much more effective and put out the fire in a few minutes..Sighz.. What a "great" way to start the new year...
Fate can be a very cruel or forgiving thing... If I had left the house on thursday...I wouldn't even have a roof over my head now cause I was the only person at home... However I never got to meet to clear the air... Strange... Wierd... FATE...
The truth is out.. my suspicion was half-right.. Felt.. Disappointed yes.. Regret yes... Still stuck now yes... It will definately take time to recover from it... As what a good friend would say..It is still better to be a close friend than to have none at all...
My apologies about any misunderstandings I had about you...Rumors are scary to that certain extent but I still feel the whole thing seems to be very wasted...
Don't worry though..my blessings are still with you to have moved on and found someone who would take good care of you...
Leave it at that..I will still hum my own heartbreak lullaby...=(
No comments:
Post a Comment