Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Changes...Are they worth it?

Somehow...there will be a point in your life where you start to question yourself about the things you do and the changes you are going through. For me, it has been a radical journey going through sec sch, jc and currently-NS...

You will ponder upon the changes in your character,whether or not it is the desired outcomes from your youth. I am not the person that I used to be, getting angry at the world..short tempered...agitated. I really wonder why did I turn out this way, or is it because of the demands of this post modern 21st century era...

The one thing I did learn is that there are many people that make this world go round..Giving in to every wish is not the way, so it has to come a compromise. I find it so hard that some people cannot realise their actions will seriously affect those around them. Simple words or actions will trigger a series of events that will shape one's character...

Just saw a few more episodes of gossip girl..and realised that this world is not perfect as it seems..even for the most "perfect" people. There are many sharks in this world that are willing to grab you by the throat and squeeze you dry. What can we do? Its all human nature..but we must not fall and stand up to these people. Nothing can let you down, you have to rely on yourself.

That is what I have learned about life as I was living through it for the past few years....but the picture cannot be as bleak as it seems..

I have to refer to 1 person here who has fallen recently and cannot come back up.. The world is not an oyster and there are some things that people do that will make you upset..angry...disappointed.. However, you cannot hold on to your grudges forever. You have to realise at some point that people will make mistakes and their apologies are even harder to formulate. Your whims and whines will not bring them back to who they are,and its even worse that you have changed your character completely...

Becoming nonchalant will only add to the grievance inside you... You have to learn to accept that he has made a mistake! Get on with life!! Get on with it!!! You becoming this whole other person does not mean that you have handled this situation already.. Someone is trying to make amends but you are just not listening..

Frankly...I also hate who you have become.. Continue like this and I can honestly say you cannot become my friend anymore.. You are too abrasive..too rash..too candour. So different from the person that you were once was... I seriously hate it and can't stand it..

I don't have the guts to tell you this face to face but I hope that this is carried as my wish and hope that it will be granted... You will learn to really forgive his simple mistakes and go back to who you were...the person who had the decency to care about some one's life..

A few more days and it will be Friday the 13th!! Such an ominous date for me to fly off for my last overseas exercise in the Aussie outback..41 degrees!!! How in the world can I survive at such a temperature...at least the very good thing is that we are staying in a hotel and that it is only a short duration of 2 weeks..Wish me luck! I really need this break...

Leavin you here with rihanna's new single- Russian Roulette, life is all about a gamble is it not?

No comments: