Monday, August 10, 2009

A Huge Milestone!

070809: They Day I got my driving license!!! Such a lucky number and such a lucky day it was =D

Yes...every person's dream is to finally get a license to drive a car around. However I still lack the $$$ to own one...Well, at least the license can still be kept for life. To those that still have not passed yet...juz don't give up and drive SLOWER!! Come on, the test is to drive in the safest manner possible. Anything after is juz to be reckless haha!!

So a milestone in life is reached again..but it surely reminds me how fast I am ageing...Gonna turn 20!! Now my age already starts with a 2, transitioning from teen to adulthood. Wow...So old already...

Getting a license was really a worthwhile thing from all the pain and sweat to be a learner driver when the taxi uncles and foreign drivers behave like maniacs... Hope the car comes soon!!! (my b'day wish haha!! =D)

I was lucky in the sense that I ahd a tester that wanted to rush back for his kopi break LOL!! He juz took me on a short route outside Eunos that did not even consist of a U-turn. Furthermore..there were so many vehicles in the way and the road was wet from the rain. Accumulated a total of 16 points which is still not too bad..Haha =D Better not sit my car or it could be the last ride =x

No comments: