Friday, March 07, 2008

D-Day

OMG!!!!

It will be 3hrs and 20mins more before the A Level results are announced...=x

I carnt stand sitting there for half an hr to hear ms lai's speech or announing who did very well leh....Makes me even more nervous again...Hope today the microphone spoils and they have no choice but to give the results out straight away..=p

I have thought it thru over the past few days and think that if I did not do very well...I would pursue my career as a tour guide LOL...I had always wanted to travel the world...=D

The sianz part is all the courses I intend to pursue are sure to be super duper competitive like pharm chem and bio science.....Got a feeling that w/o straight A's..some courses really cannot make it..bummer...

Well..better not think too much for now...I slept quite ok last nite which usually is not a good sign....Aniwae all the best to everyone!!!

No comments: