Saturday, March 01, 2008

Confusion

I am possibly being dumb by typing this out but I am confused...
You may have given me one answer before...
But now you are giving me another answer again....
Yesterday we the tuition jin gang wif kiatyun and rong juan were at ky' hse to make jello-cheese tarts...=D
I got out of bed at 9 in the morning...walked to ky hse....only to find out...the meeting time changed to 1 pm!!!! Sianz....haha dun wry la linda nt ur fault..So we ended up playing dota wif ai map...(so dotz...-___-")waiting for the rest to come...
Went to meet the rest at mrt abt 1pm...sure enough...the tension was so thick that you can cut thru it with a knife...=x
Went to ky's hse to officially start baking...slack slack...and stuff...den at abt 4pm went down to bball haha...
After which settle of wat's left and went to changi village for dinner!! Haha the chicken chop hor fun damn nice!!=DDDD Went to changi beach at nite which was a big mistake...coz it realli was so ccccoooollldddd!!! LOL...
After tokin and tokin...every1 juz balek kampong...=D
Today slack at home the whole day again....felt abit guilty coz I could not wake up to go my cous hse to help her unpack stuff..
Went to my grandaunt place for dinner...her nasi lemak is SOOO much better than the ones you eat outside lor...summore so many dishes haha!!! Outside buy definately has to more than $5..
Now me feels very full....

At least its semi-over...what a relief....=x

No comments: