Sunday, October 03, 2010

Long and way overdue....

Haha...Been too long since I posted here...Another sunday with nothing to do so...

The transition from working life to school life is pretty intense and drastic! Imagine if you have never ever touched your books for like...2 years plus?? The cobwebs have all started to acculmulate inside the brain!

The EDB working stint has been quite enjoyable! What with the 1 entire floor dedicated to a pantry! The long lunch breaks...meeting people working around there, a very gd boss! Must really thank viviana for all the guidance there, hope she has less stress!

Coming into uni has been a life changing experience (for better or for worse... more like the latter =/) and a hectic transition to be thrown back into poring over books again! It has only been half a semester and my notes are enough to fill 2 entire files!!! This is a really^10 crazy course that I have landed myself into... It seriously doesn't help when everyone around you wants to be the creme le crop =(...

Timetable literally sucks....2 days wif 6 hr breaks...2 days wif only 2 hr breaks...and thursday is supposed to be half-day but it never feels like it... Life is revolving around sch...which is super sad...

Everyone else is kinda busy with all their stuff so I hardly get to see anyone else during the weekends... So monotonus that I am dying! =@@@ Swamped with projects, presentations and tests for the past 2 weeks.. Totally screwed my tests! Can't join CCAs either...cause I will most likely reach home at 10pm! Next day lectures all start at 8am!! My gawd...a miracle I can actually make it this far... =/

Seeing the day to day lives of every one around me.. I realise what they mean that Sg is a paper chasing society... Everyone just wants the coverted DEGREE that will land a job, get good money, start a family and die happy.. But what is happiness in death when you can't have happiness when you are alive? Haha everyday I try to convince myself that all this is worth it.. but deep down I will always know its not!! Honestly..this is not what I want... My dream is to travel the world, take in the spectacular sights and sounds, appreciate the different cultures and mixes, see the beauty that is always there!

Again...dreams are dreams...and without money...what is there to think about?? I really want to fufill this dream..maybe 20-30 years down the road? I wish to study overseas but my parents will not allow..=/ Neither are the financial means possible... Have to seize any opportunities that I will get now... =)

On a personal note, fate decides who you will meet and I conclude I have absolutely no fate! No courage plus no fate makes it bad..really bad...Sighz...

I dunno but I am really scared of loneliness...sometimes you do not get along well with the people around you but I really want to try...Again..no courage, no fate.... How to get pass the 4 years???

No comments: