A very silly song by the Bee Gees that goes"lost in love and I dont't know much...."...yes...sadly...I found that I know nothing about love...So many things which seem too fake or too rush...so many people I havent apologised to...how to handle love is a damn big ? I must have acted so silly at times that I can juz look back and laugh at all the stupid mistakes I made..Well..Valentine's Day is tml and I juz might end up as a lonely person...I am absolutely tactless when it comes to handling relationships...sometimes looking like a failure when I reflect on the past. If I do celebrate my first true Valentine's...I will make sure it is special for her... =)
Now that anyone visits my blog...it will be better to post things which are more secretive..lol..Aniwae sometimes u need to post some bashing or ravings w/o anyone knowing so tis id gd..hehe..very gd to do self-reflection too haha
Sometimes u wonder the direction u are taking wif life...whether izzit rite or a road to flaming inferno....??A road u can say is bendy, full of twists and turns...but I feel like I veered off the track already...I dunno but I feel....lost....
No comments:
Post a Comment