Well... I have to admit a simple fact that I am not and never will be a good keeper of secrets lol...They are meant to be shared anyway...haha. Quite evil here but i know when to keep my mouth shut...but it seems to be getting difficult and I am afraid more trouble will arise if I know too many things... It is already an achievement to know sooooo many things yet still keep quiet lolz. Anyway...everything will end soon....haha such an unpredictable ending it will be...
The kenaiving(not sure if tis correct spelling) people are at work taking free time off from this friday to enjoy a more meaningful end to the week...Crazy people with their crazy timetable planning...Haiz...
Today and every other day is going to be a repeated cycle that never ends it seems, hopefully someone brings me out of it...
Went back to kimage at tamp blk 201 there wif sebas only to find out that they need an appointment!! (Partly our fault becoz we went late..) Seriously a haircut is beri essential as long hair getting irritatin!! We chat for awhile b4 going home, and feel that tml is going to be another boring day...Oh no u kenaiving people who make us go through all this!!
(If u cannot understand half of wat i am saying...it is excusable...I am juz typing nonsense...)
No comments:
Post a Comment